- We deliver throughout South Africa.
- Shipping for Southern and Sub-Saharan Africa countries can be quoted and arranged for on an individual order basis, however, the Website does not cater for this option when ordering online.
- Orders in this regard should be placed directly (contact us) and not via the Website, which does not offer the option for cross-border deliveries.
- Alternatively, you may place your order online and select the collect order
- For online orders originating outside of South Africa, and which you select collect order, South African VAT (Value Added Tax) will be charged, which may be claimed back through the appropriate authorities.
- Delivery times are only guidelines, however, in rare situations deliveries may be delayed due to delivery location, accidents or local disruptions; in these instances we will not be liable for any resulting loss or damage.
- Please ensure that you check your delivery before signing for it.
- We do not offer compensation for any late deliveries.
- Deliveries are only made on business days (Monday to Friday, not including public holidays).
- Goods will be left at the address specified if you (or the specified person) is not available at the time of delivery.
- If goods can’t be left at address specified (at the driver’s discretion) they will be returned back to the respective local warehouse.
- Redelivery of the order will incur additional delivery charges.
- We recommend the delivery address used should have yourself or an authorised person available to received and sign for the goods.
- Ensure the correct postal code is used when adding your shipping details.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the delivery of your order.
- For orders originating outside of South Africa, you may arrange for your own courier to collect the order, as long as appropriate arrangements are made by ordering directly (contact us) or if the correct option is selected when ordering online (i.e. selecting collect order).
- For online orders originating outside of South Africa, and which select collect order, South African VAT (Value Added Tax) will be charged, which may be claimed back through the appropriate authorities.
- If you choose the collect orderoption, you will be responsible for arranging your own courier to collect your order from our shop located at: Mall Of Africa, Lone Creek Crescent and, Magwa Cres, Waterval 5-lr, Midrand, 1686, Gauteng, South Africa.
- Before collecting any orders, you will receive a notification (via email) that your order is ready.
- If you arrange to collect an order before receiving this notification, we can’t guarantee your order will be ready and it will be your responsibility to make arrangements to collect it at the correct time. Any additional costs you may incur as a result of this will not be our responsibility.
- Please note that collection times, after receiving the notification that your order is ready for collection, is between 8:00am and 4:30pm (South Africa Current Local Time), Monday to Friday only.