Intellectual Property Rights
- All rights to the intellectual property, which includes the contents of this website, remain vested in Ramsey South Africa.
- The content on this website is intended solely for use by Ramsey South Africa and may not be used, in whole or in part, without the express written permission of Ramsey South Africa.
Access and Updates
- We do not guarantee that the Website will always be available or uninterrupted.
- We may suspend the Website, for maintenance or until further notice, without notice.
- We may update the Website periodically, including content, without prior notice.
- Content on the Website may be out of date at any time, and we are not obliged to update it.
- We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- If you do not wish to accept cookies onto your device, you can disable them via the “Settings” or “Help” feature on most browsers.
Products and Services
- Each of our products and services, are subject to specific terms and conditions, or minimum criteria. Those terms and conditions preside over any terms and conditions listed here, with regards to the Website only.
- In no event shall we be liable to any person for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity or any indirect or consequential loss or damage, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, the Website, or use of or reliance on any of its content displayed.
- We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your device, used in order to access our Website, with your own virus protection software.
- You may not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website or the server on which our Website is hosted, or similar.